Driving Under The Influence Car Accidents
DUI Car Accident Attorneys
A DUI related accident is a serious matter. Significant injuries result from DUI accidents everyday and it is important to understand what steps you need to take if you are involved in one.
What is a DUI Accident?
- Drug Confirmed: A crash involving a Driver and/or Pedestrian or Non-Motorist who tested positive for drugs at the time of the crash *Excludes Alcohol Confirmed individuals
- Alcohol Confirmed: A crash involving a Driver and/or Pedestrian or Non-Motorist who had a BAC greater than 0.00. (Listed on the Crash Report as BAC greater than 0.00) *Excludes crashes where the individual had a BAC greater than 0.00 and tested positive for drugs
Steps you should take:
- Assess Injuries: determine if any party involved has been injured in an accident.
- Call the Police: call 911 and let the police know an accident has occurred and that you need law enforcement assistance.
- Take Photos: document any injuries, damage, or other vital information that may help your personal injury claim.
- Complete a Police Report: do not leave the scene of the accident and cooperate with the police in completing a traffic investigation.
- Notify your Insurance Company: let your insurance company know that you have been involved in an accident.
- Visit a Medical Provider: see a doctor within 14 days or you may not be able to receive compensation for any injuries.
Indian River County DUI Stats
- 1 alcohol crash occurred in Fellsmere, Florida
- 27 alcohol crashes occurred in Sebastian, Florida
- 22 crashes occurred in Vero Beach, Florida
- 40 alcohol crashes occurred in Indian River County
Floriday DUI Stats as of 2013:
- 2,265 DUI related crashes occurred in Florida
- 246 Drug related crashes occurred in Florida
Lulich Attorneys and Consultants serves Driving Under the Influence Victims in Palm Bay, Sebastian, and Vero Beach. You have a right to understand your legal rights and to be protected! This is why we offer Free Consultations! Contact our office today.
CALL US TODAY AT (772) 589-5500