LULICH & ATTORNEYS
Join the Lulich & Attorneys team. Our firm has been solving legal issues for the residents of Vero Beach & Sebastian for over 35 years. Our experienced attorneys and staff provide unsurpassed legal services in a multitude of areas. Our full-service law firm is looking for professional talent to complement our industry leading performances.
To apply submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Click to jump to description
Civil Litigation Attorney
Lulich & Attorneys is seeking a civil litigation associate with experience to assist with an active trial docket and to help grow our firm.
Civil Litigation Attorney
- High level of emotional intelligence and a Team Player is a minimum requirement
- The ability to excel in a culture of accountability
- At least 2 years of prior attorney experience
- Desire to grow personally and professionally in a team environment
- Be held accountable to pre-assigned KPIs
- Excel in a team/department and also independently
- Fundamental understanding of technology and a willingness to adapt to technology changes
Civil Litigation Role
- Our Civil Litigation Department is looking for an attorney to handle a variety of real estate and business litigation matters
- The position offers health insurance, performance bonuses, and a competitive salary
Job Type: Full-timeApply Now
Legal Intake Specialist & Receptionist
Lulich & Attorneys seeks a Receptionist / Intake Specialist. The candidate will be responsible for all incoming contact from phone calls, emails, and other web-based leads. The candidate will be responsible for data entry, assisting with signing up cases and other basic law firm administrative procedures.
· Screening all intakes for all practice areas.
· Following up with potential leads and developed leads.
· Create, maintain, and keep all email documentation as part of the intake process, including but not limited to filling out intake forms, maintaining the intake database, generating timely reports, and maintaining correspondence and gathering records and information.
· Conducts and maintains review information.
· Must be organized and a team player
· Strong communication skills
· Strong writing skills - candidate must display above average correspondence skills, both with potential clients, as well as potential business contacts.
· Complete computer proficiency
· Prior experience working in a law firm setting, a plus.
Legal Assistant / Paralegal
Lulich & Attorneys seeks self-motivated Legal Assistant / Paralegal to ensure efficient office operations and effective case management. You will provide a broad spectrum of legal services under the supervision of an attorney. This candidate should be comfortable working with deadlines, have strong organizational skills, and be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
· Provide administrative support to lawyer and enhance office effectiveness
· Handle communication with clients, witnesses etc.
· Conduct investigations and statistical/documentary research
· Locate and develop case relevant information
· Type up and file basic legal documents and correspondence
· Answer and direct phone calls
· Maintain contact lists
· Monitor deadlines and calendars
· Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols, and court system
· Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal office
· Computer literacy
· Proficiency in English
· Working knowledge of case management software
· Excellent secretarial and organizational skills
· Ability to multitask under pressure
· Legal Assistant certification or diploma
Established Indian River County Law Firm seeks a probate attorney with experience, to join our growing, expanding team. The ideal candidate is a solo practitioner looking for support and infrastructure of a larger firm, an attorney with a portable book of business, or an attorney looking for a higher volume caseload.
Our Law Firm maintains two offices: one located in Sebastian, Florida, and one in Vero Beach, Florida, and this position will be based out of our Sebastian Office. The potential applicant must be tech-friendly as our Law Firm is data-driven, and uses advanced technology.
The salary will be consummated based upon experience and a potential book of business; however, there will be a base salary with a detailed way for the Attorney to advance, grow, and increase in salary.
The position will be an autonomous position, involving an independent caseload. The candidate will be given flexibility as to the hours; however, an expectation that the clients' needs and work be completed and satisfied will be in place.Apply Now
Apply For an Open Position at Lulich & Attorneys
LULICH & ATTORNEYS
A paid and non-paid legal internship with Lulich & Attorneys in Vero Beach, Florida provides the opportunity to learn from experienced attorneys, gain exposure to different areas of the legal field, pursue additional opportunities in areas of expertise, and network with other legal professionals.
To apply submit your resume, cover letter and proof of enrollment in a law degree to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I know Lulich & Attorneys is the right firm for me?
- Looking to gain holistic experience
- A proactive individual with a strong ability to think on your feet
- Curious about how a law firm operates day-to-day
- A confident communicator able to convey complex topics and information
- A strong writer with ability to compose drafts of legal documents
What will my role be with Lulich & Attorneys?
- Each day will provide real, applicable legal experience.
- Connect with local attorneys ready to advise you
- Learn directly from your supervisor
- Gain firsthand knowledge and practical skill in the firm’s specializations
- Strengthen ability to craft legal documents including motions, briefs and complaints
Your responsibilities will include:
- Complete a wide range of legal assignments under the direction of supervising lawyers
- Conduct research on assigned issues, referencing existing law files
- Analyze findings and present summary
- Prepare and organize meetings
- Ask questions and develop knowledge in new areas
How to Apply:
- Cover Letter
- Proof of Enrollment in a Law Degree (LLB, JD, LLM or equivalent)