LULICH & ATTORNEYS
A paid and non-paid legal internship with Lulich & Attorneys in Vero Beach, Florida provides the opportunity to learn from experienced attorneys, gain exposure to different areas of the legal field, pursue additional opportunities in areas of expertise, and network with other legal professionals.
To apply submit your resume, cover letter and proof of enrollment in a law degree to firstname.lastname@example.org://youtu.be/lHvVuAEbSIY
How do I know Lulich & Attorneys is the right firm for me?
- Looking to gain holistic experience
- A proactive individual with a strong ability to think on your feet
- Curious about how a law firm operates day-to-day
- A confident communicator able to convey complex topics and information
- A strong writer with ability to compose drafts of legal documents
What will my role be with Lulich & Attorneys?
- Each day will provide real, applicable legal experience.
- Connect with local attorneys ready to advise you
- Learn directly from your supervisor
- Gain firsthand knowledge and practical skill in the firm’s specializations
- Strengthen ability to craft legal documents including motions, briefs and complaints
Your responsibilities will include:
- Complete a wide range of legal assignments under the direction of supervising lawyers
- Conduct research on assigned issues, referencing existing law files
- Analyze findings and present summary
- Prepare and organize meetings
- Ask questions and develop knowledge in new areas
How to Apply:
- Cover Letter
- Proof of Enrollment in a Law Degree (LLB, JD, LLM or equivalent)